Sunday, July 27, 2008

Not much new, but....

Hey all! Not much going on here in FL lately, but just thought I'd check in. The good news of the week is that my grandmother was released from the hospital yesterday and got to go home!! There was talk all week that she would have to go to a nursing home, but my mom convinced them otherwise. She's on the road to recovery and that's all that counts!! :)

School ends this Friday and you better believe I'm counting down the days!! There's so much to be done between now and then, but I just have to keep up the pace and it will be over before I know it. Thank God for Bill.....he does all the little things that allow me to just focus on finals this week. The house is clean (well, most of it....not the room I'm hiding out in :P ), we have groceries, food gets delivered to my computer desk, and the fridge is stocked with caffeine.......what more could a girl ask for!

My dad is coming for a visit this coming Friday for a few days. Who comes to Florida in August?! People with free lodging and food, that's who! The timing is good and I'm sure we will hang out at the beach most of the time. We might take a day trip to St. Augustine too. I'm sure I'll have more fun things to post next weekend.

Have a wonderful week everyone! :)

3 comments:

Flood Family said...

bill cooks?

Amy Flood said...

Grilled cheese, tacos, and hamburgers....the menu is limited!

Grampa said...

Sounds like cooking to me. In fact, it sounds like my diet. Fancy or not, it constitutes support. And that's what really counts! Keep up the good work, Bill.
Today's FRIDAY! Way to go Amy!