
Not much happened this week, just work and extreme heat. We have settled into a routine of watching the Olympics each night, starting with the opening ceremonies on Friday. Not sure if anyone also caught it, but we were amazed at how big a show it was. I read that the Chinese spent $300 billion just on Friday's show....it looked it too.
I scored free tickets from work, so Saturday we headed out to the Jacksonville Jaguars pre-season game against the Falcons. It was in the high 80's at game time (at 7:30!), so it was a hot, sticky night....not exactly football weather in the traditional sense, but it is August. Our seats were pretty good considering they were pretty high up (one section below the top). Since it was my first football game, I don't have another stadium to compare it to, but it looked good to me! The Jaguars won 20-17. And after another sweaty hike back to the car (in flip flops.....not recommended), we headed home for some more Olympics.
Bill was called into work unexpectedly today, but I think Target is calling my name, so off I go to browse. Next weekend we take a mini-vacation to Disneyworld, so we'll write more then!

4 comments:
did matt ryan play for the falcons?
He did!
I want to see more pictures of you guys. Liana
Good grief, look at all this blogging. You're making Idaho look boring. Good thing we're going somewhere XTREME soon and then we can dominate you with our awesome pictures.
Post a Comment